domingo, 10 de março de 2013

AC/DC - Banda Alta Voltagem


Espaço Cult apresenta:

BANDA ALTA VOLTAGEM - SC
O melhor AC/DC cover do Brasil

Primeiro show da turnê 2013 no Paraná.

Abertura com as bandas:
Old Rock & amp; Porão do Rock

Entrada:
R$ 10,00


Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I think everything said was actually very logical.
But, what about this? suppose you typed a catchier post title?
I am not suggesting your content is not good, but what
if you added something that makes people want more?
I mean "AC/DC - Banda Alta Voltagem" is kinda boring.

You could peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create article headlines to get viewers interested. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've written.
In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.



Stop by my site: bet angel